Addison, TX February 25, 2012
Innovative Business Golf Solutions, LLC, is excited to announce Scot Duke’s appointment to the position of Director of Social Media for eGolfGroup. EGolfGroup, founded by Dave Bisbee in 2006, is currently located in Sedona, AZ and offers the golf industry a powerful combination of independent companies who have distinguished themselves as market leaders and innovators in their respective fields. Every member of eGolfGroup shares the same passion for facilitating success in business as well as on the golf course. eGolfGroup offers programs, training and consulting for a wide range of businesses. From executive business golf programs to consulting for private golf club business development to golf instructor management enhancements.
“Scot will be responsible for the day to day operations of eGolfGroup’s social media efforts. We have been very impressed with Scot’s presence online over the years and feel his direction will help the group get our message out to business golfers, golf instructors and golf facilities,” said Dave Bisbee.
The Business Golf Suite®
- For corporate executives and business golfers who expect more from their day on the course, but sense that golf as a meaningful business tool is as challenging as the game’s fundamentals, eGolfGroup is on hand with The Business Golf Suite®
- Business golf is unquestionably about building strong and lasting relationships. But we take it several steps further, our programs reveal how opportunities are lost or simply missed through the lack of sufficient skills to decipher personal signals that emanate from a golf experience.
- Four engaging business-golf applications provide the “missing link” to positioning the game as a fundamental business function. Conducted separately or in a complete seminar package, each training module equips business golfers to manage their on-course activities with specific business objectives in mind; and introduces self-awareness and management practices to improve performance and achieve goals.
Team Links Challenge®
- The golf course provides the perfect venue to challenge a team to pull together. Communication, planning, execution and support are required. Every team member has something to contribute … and golf skills are only part of the success formula.
Essentials Of Business Golf ®
- For men and women intending to utilize golf to its maximum business potential, the “essentials” teach business golfers to manage themselves as “scratch thinkers” in a golf environment. Rules of Golf, etiquette, and basic to advanced golf instruction round out this comprehensive program.
Executive Golfer Boot Camp
- This program can be held in 1 or 2 day sessions. Hosted exclusively by one company for its own management team and/or invited guests. Your own golf school can be a “new and different” way to get better acquainted with people who can influence your company’s sales, profits and continued growth.
- With more than 35 years of experience Dave Bisbee is renowned for his innovative solutions for helping individuals and organizations gain greater benefits and more enjoyment from golf. Many of the nation’s leading corporations and recognized golf schools utilize Bisbee’s Essentials of Golf instruction programs as their platform to improve individual and organizational performance.
“I have worked with Dave for many years now and for me taking the reins of the social media for his flagship organization is a distinctive honor. Social Media is not understood by most of the golf industry. Offering insight for what works, and what does not work, for both the online and offline worlds to the struggling golf industry is what will now be a part of eGolfGroup mission which I am very excited to facilitate for the group,” said Scot Duke.
For more information, or for interviews, email dbisbee @ egolfgroup.com or call Dave Bisbee at 602 549-8194